I Can’t Advertise On Facebook, How To Solve It?
“I can’t advertise on Facebook, how to solve it” The question is a subject that closely concerns business and brand accounts.
I can’t post Facebook ads, Facebook ads are not approved or Facebook ad account has been closed. There are certain reasons for these problems that we have mentioned in your life. Facebook can detect some negative situations in your ads. When it comes to fraudulent activities and policy violations, Facebook takes action immediately, either closing the account or preventing you from advertising. We have outlined the points that you should apply when you encounter such a situation in detail below.
How to Remove Facebook Ad Restriction?
“How to remove Facebook ad restriction” First of all, you need to address why you are encountering such a problem. Facebook may have seen situations in your ad account that don’t follow its policies. Likewise, there may be situations in your ads that are against Facebook’s policies. In such cases I can’t post Facebook ads or you may encounter problems such as my account has been closed or frozen. Sudden changes in Facebook ad account payment methods are the main reason for the restriction. If Facebook ads do not comply with policy violations, then your account will either be restricted or closed.
Frozen Facebook ad account for;
- Your Facebook ad account may have been closed due to a problem with payment methods.
- If the problem is caused by the payment methods, you will first see a link saying “Your account has been verified”.
- Click on the “Confirmation of your account” link and then proceed to the “Payments Closed and Ads Manager” screen below it.
- Fill in the information clearly and descriptively, and then click on the “Submit” button. Thus, “Facebook ad account frozen” You have done your best to deal with the problem. After all these processes, Facebook will get back to you with an e-mail in about 7 days. Even if he doesn’t send an e-mail, you will definitely be called.
Facebook ad account disabled Unfortunately, it is not possible to solve the problem. Because Facebook has clearly defined its principles in this regard.
Opening a New Advertising Account with Facebook Business
Opening a new ad account with Facebook Business The method is generally used after the accounts mentioned above are completely closed. Facebook Business You can open multiple ad accounts with When your regular advertising account is closed, you can open an account on Facebook Business and continue your activities. For this method, you need to follow these steps;
- First, go to the official address of Facebook Business.
- Click on “Create Account” on Facebook Bussines.
- In personal accounts, you can write your own name in the “Business Name” section.
- You can create your account by filling in all the necessary information that appears.
- After creating your account, a screen will appear. That screen is about creating new ad accounts. There, click on the “Ad Accounts” section on the “Add New” section.
- Be sure to fill in information such as the account name, currency and time zone. After filling in this information, click the “Create Ad Account” button. In this way, you will create an ad account on Facebook Business.
Facebook ad account disabled in order to avoid the problem; Use a prepaid or virtual card that you have not used in this system before.